The coronavirus (COVID-19) situation is evolving daily, and we want to assure you we are doing our part.
Cleanliness has always been a top priority for us. As a dental practice we always use universal precautions, which include:
- Hand washing between every patient.
- Use of masks and gloves during procedures.
- Full sterilization of all instruments in line with OSHA standards. We have our equipment tested weekly with a spore test off site (the most resistant type of pathogen to sterilization).
- Full wipe down of chairs, surfaces, keybooard/mouse, lights and hoses between every patient according to OSHA standards.
Please contact us to reschedule appointments if you are ever feeling ill. We also required our staff to stay home if they are not feeling well. Some illnesses and symptoms include:
- A cold or the flu
- Fever or nausea
- Chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Active tuberculosis (TB)
- Mumps, measles, chickenpox
- Other contagious disease
If you have any questions regarding our procedures related to infection control, please feel free to email us at: email@example.com
Let’s work together as a community to keep everyone healthy and safe!